RE: [xsl] Problem with <xsl:import> and <xsl:call-template>!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with <xsl:import> and <xsl:call-template>!
From: "Tim Watts" <timw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:11:27 +1000
An example of using call-template would be like the following

First XSL
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:include href="document.xsl"/>

<xsl:param name="title">Page Title</xsl:param>

<xsl:template name="body">
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

document.xsl

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="*"/>

<xsl:template match="document">
<head>
	<title><xsl:value-of select="$title"/></title>
</head>
	<xsl:call-template name="body"/>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>