RE: [xsl] newbie problem - writing XSL for an XML with namespaces.

Subject: RE: [xsl] newbie problem - writing XSL for an XML with namespaces.
From: "Simon Champion" <spudley99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:34:24 +0800
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

With your help, this newbie now has an XSLT which correctly displays the XML with the namespace entry.

But, sadly it no longer displays anything for the original file - ie the one that doesn't have a namespace specified.

Since we are likely to received files both with an without the namespace specified, I need to be able to display them with the same XSL in either case.

So how can I process an incoming XML, without worrying about whether it's specified a namespace or not?

Thanks for your help... and your patience with me!  :-)

    SimonC.