Re: [xsl] One for tomorrow :-)

Subject: Re: [xsl] One for tomorrow :-)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:44:56 +0100
> I think he wants to stop at the first following sibling that doesn't end in
> ",",

perhaps, but (apart from the fact I can't spell select) I tried to
answer the question as asked not the question as perhaps intended.
(Admittedly doing the latter is probably more useful:-)

Just in case, here's a version answering that, again avoiding recursion
(even though recursion is good for the soul)

  <xsl:value-of select=".">
  <xsl:for-each select="following-sibling:*
         [contains(concat(.,'QWERTYUIOP'),',QWERTYUIOP')
         and
         preceding-sibling:*
           [contains(concat(.,'QWERTYUIOP'),',QWERTYUIOP')
              or not(preceding-sibling:*)]
           ]">
   <xsl:value-of select=".">
  </xsl:for-each>