RE: [xsl] need an "&" in my text!!!Please help!

Subject: RE: [xsl] need an "&" in my text!!!Please help!
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:59:41 +0100
Vijay,

What's wrong with "Special Terms &amp; Liabilities"? isn't it displaying properly?

My guess is that disable-output-escaping is simply not supported in XT (was it Mike K. who suggested that? Jeni?). In which case if you *really* have to have it, switching processors may be in order. It is worthwhile trying another processor just to test your code in any case.

But first I'd check to see whether the output you get now doesn't display just fine. It is, after all, correct HTML and the way it *should* be done. A plain '&' may display in some browsers, but it's illegal HTML (since in HTML, as in XML, the & is the open markup delimiter for entity references).

Good luck,
Wendell