RE: [xsl] Convert the sign of a number

Subject: RE: [xsl] Convert the sign of a number
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:39:13 +0100
You sort of assumed right (oops), but that wouldn't quite work. I think it's
the UnitsTraded that I'm working on, at least, that's what I think I'm
working on. And in my example UnitsTraded = -00000001000. So Taking a
CurrentBalance of 0, I need to have CurrentBalance = 1000 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I'm such a nonce, I've just figured it out. Surely CurrentBalance -
UnitsTraded would give me what I want. Keep forgetting that ([- -] = +) and

Sorry to have bothered you with something that was too easy. Guess I've got
too much else on my mind? Cheers though.

Daniel.