Re: [xsl] Generate tab-delimited file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generate tab-delimited file
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:41:23 +0100
> Correct me if I'm wrong, it sounds like :
> if the context node is 'Year' or 'Month' or 'Day',

but in both the original code and my version, the context node
will never be any of those as you (and i) only process the children of
topic.

but maybe you want to change the two occurences of select="*" in my
example to

select="//*[(not(*) and not(self::Year or self::Month or self::Day))
           or (Year and Month and Day)]"

which probably selects all the descendents of the current node that
don't have element children, and are not called Year etc, or
do have element children called Year etc.

David