Re: [xsl] fo:table-header

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:table-header
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:57:36 +0100
Hi Ram,

> In my style sheet I am using <fo:table-header> to create a header
> for a table and it has 5 cloums.. each column differs in width but
> when i create the header.. with five columns I am getting fixed
> length column header and my data is getting overlapped.. across the
> columns

Just having a quick look at the XSL-FO Rec, it seems to me that the
fo:table-column elements should be the first children of your
fo:table, whereas you're putting them *after* the fo:table-header.

I think that FOP should probably raise an error since that's invalid
XSL-FO, but perhaps the problems you're experiencing stem from it
using some kind of event-based processing of the XSL-FO and moving the
fo:table-column elements up before the fo:table-header will alleviate
your problem.

Cheers,

Jeni

---