Re: [xsl] [XSL] How can I seek info in XML files and tranform it using XSLT to answer a query

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL] How can I seek info in XML files and tranform it using XSLT to answer a query
From: edouard panie <edpanie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
Thanks for answering. I should give some more details:
-money is not the issue, I dont have any (it's a
school project!)
-the pages will only be accessible to a few people,
therefore there won't be more than a few hits a day.

To summarize: I was wondering if it's possible with
XSLT and some java to seek info in files stored in a
folder organization or if there is a better way to do.
thanks again,
Ed