RE: [xsl] Can you group in XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can you group in XSL?
From: Rene de Vries <RdVries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:41:55 +0200
Hi Doug,

Mike Kay answered to this question before:

Grouping isn't easy in XSLT 1.0 but you will find a full discussion of the
techniques at http://www.jenitennison.com/

More specific at http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping/index.html

Greetings Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"