RE: [xsl] Sorting a NodeSet Contained Within a Variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sorting a NodeSet Contained Within a Variable
From: Bryan Tulloch <b.tulloch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:04:28 +0100
Oliver,

Thanks for your guidance, but this isn't working 100% for me.
I can sort the node-set if it is comprised purely of nodes from my xml
source tree, but not if it consists entirely of the results of a series of
calculations (using count()) done on nodes from the source tree. In other
words, I want to put those results into a nodeset and sort them.

Bryan