Re: [xsl] [ANN:] RTFOutputHandler (4xt)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN:] RTFOutputHandler (4xt)
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:39:52 +0200
DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If only this could be ported to work with Saxon.

Hi Dave.

It's 95% SAX and that should not be a big deal, but I would like to
check first that the approach does interest other people ;=) ...

It can also (like FOP) be used as a standalone post processor working on
the XML representation of RTF stored in an actual file.

This is a very simple class (less than 100 Java instructions) developed
after a request on the XMLfr mailing list and for which I have no
immediate need (nor test beds).

Since I am an absolute RTF beginner, I would like to get more comments
and users' reports before improving or porting it.

Would you have a real need for this and would such a simple tool be
enough for your needs (assuming it is ported to Saxon) ?

Thanks

Eric

--
See you at XTech in San Diego.