Re: [xsl] Can you group in XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can you group in XSL?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:11:16 +0100
> Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

this is what you are doing wrong:
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>

that is not th enamespace of XSL it is the namespace of a
microsoft-specific language built into IE5.

If you are using IE5 and have not installed MSXML3 then you
do not have an XSL system so you can not write XSL code (like
<xsl:sort.
If you do have an XSL system (MSXML3 or IE6 then use the XSL namespace:
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
Theis is the number 1 FAQ for this list see
http://www.netcruicible.com
for more details.

David