Re: [xsl] Nestled <xsl:choose>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nestled <xsl:choose>
From: "dante" <dante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:45:13 +0800
Ok, I seem to misunderstand something fundimental 'bout xsl.
I'm following the suggestions from people on this list (thanks everone) but
I'm not achieving the result I want.

The concept I trying for is simple:
A xml library of my books with different html tables being output from the
xsl stylesheet, depending on which of the following four variants of books -
fiction, non-fiction, graphic novel or magazine that the xml refers to.

Yet - I'm missing something in the execution.

If anyone is interested could you please have a look at my xml & xslt
documents at my site: http://www.vianet.net.au/~dante/concepts/concepts.html

Thanks,
            Oliver

<tip type="html">
    To disable the Microsoft Smart Tags use:
</tip>