[xsl] changing the value of a parameter

Subject: [xsl] changing the value of a parameter
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:59:04 +0100
Hello all,

I've just searched on the archive, and couldn't find what I'm looking for,
so I'm going to have to ask you all here.

If I pass a value to a parameter of a template, can I change it's value from
within the parameter declaration?

As in:

<xsl:template name="AddGoButtons">
	<xsl:param name="Action" />
	<xsl:param name="Color" />
	<xsl:param name="Name" select="substring-before($Name, "'")" />
	<!-- Now $Name would give me everything before its first apostrophe. -->
</xsl:template>

Is this possible? Otherwise I'm going to have to change this value
everywhere I pass it to the template.

Thanks,

Daniel

Bis-Web Ltd.