Re: [xsl] Recursion logic / coding

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursion logic / coding
From: "xmlhack ." <xmlhack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:23:37 -0000
Xerces/Xalan are the XML/XSL processors.

$1 is the name of the first parameter. Sorry for not adding those to the code sample... I can't seem to find something that says one way or another if parameter names can start with a number.

So before the coding processes the rest of the text node, I should recurse over the first part of the node. Did I understand your suggestion correctly?