RE: [xsl] Any Recommended XSL integrated development environments?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Any Recommended XSL integrated development environments?
From: Rene de Vries <RdVries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:05:09 +0200
Ben,

You wrote:
Also can anyone point me to an MSXML 3.0 command line utility that
allows me to run xsl and
xml using msxml without having to use a third party IDE environment?

What's wrong with letting IE do that ;-))
I once downloaded from the Microsoft-site XSLTCommandLine.exe (nov. 2000).
It uses msxml3. Haven't tested it though, because I use Spy to do the
work....
If you have problems finding the MS-tool, I can mail it to you directly
(it's only 53K)

Greetings Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"