[xsl] pagebreak in table-cell

Subject: [xsl] pagebreak in table-cell
From: "Hoorn, Michiel van" <hoornmic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:42:43 +0200
Hiya,

I'm trying to prevend an pagebreak if the content of one of my table-cells
is too big and I'm going slidely postal with it...
Here's a piece of my code, whatever i try, it doesn't work. It still shows
the content of the cell on two pages.

<xsl:template match="wha'ever">
  <xsl:element name="fo:table-row">
    <xsl:attribute name="keep-together.within-page">always</xsl:attribute>

    <xsl:element name="fo:table-cell">
      <xsl:attribute name="keep-together.within-page">always</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:element name="fo:block">
        <xsl:attribute
name="keep-together.within-page">always</xsl:attribute>
        just testing......
      </xsl:element>
    </xsl:element> <!--end-of-cell-->

  </xsl:element> <!--end-of-row-->
</xsl:template>

If anyone has an idea, please post it.
Btw, the triple 'keep-together'-attirbute is shooting a mosquito with a
canon....(That's problably not correct English but i think you get the point
:-) )

TIA!

Greetings,
Michiel;