RE: [xsl] xsl:value-of select between quotes

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:value-of select between quotes
From: "Crowers, Steve" <scrowers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:18:07 -0400
I think you can probably use the concat function for this:

<attribute name="rate"><xsl:value-of
select="concat(TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information/iso_currency_co
de,TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information/net_amount)"/></attribute>

Steve Crowers
Software Engineer

Liberate Technologies
2 Walnut Grove,