Re: [xsl] PDF creation using FO and Displaying PDF in IE Browser

Subject: Re: [xsl] PDF creation using FO and Displaying PDF in IE Browser
From: Francis Norton <francis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:17:19 +0100
Anis,

It sounds like you tried something more sensible and rational than Matt
suggested. But you need to try exactly what he suggested - make sure
that the last characters of the URL that fetches the PDF document are
".pdf". It's kind of yucky, but I had the same problem and solution a
year or two ago, and it sounds like IE hasn't fixed this "feature" yet.

Francis.