Re: [xsl] hyperlink

Subject: Re: [xsl] hyperlink
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:26:38 +0100
Hi Paul,

> So, it appears that the <a href="#{generate-ed}"> is working fine. I
> have "opened links in a new window" by right clicking the link, and
> it brings up the url with a new #ID, but shows only a blank page.

Does it work when you open links in the same window? If so, then I
suspect that it's something to do with the fact that generate-id()
can give you different IDs on different transformations, although why
it would come up with a blank window rather than just giving you the
top of the transformation I don't understand. Are you doing the
transformation from within a script or something?

Try using concat('proj', count(preceding-sibling::project)), which is
guaranteed to remain the same on every transformation, and see whether
that makes a difference. If not then perhaps you could post the XML
and XSLT so that we could play around with it and try to work out
what's going wrong.

Cheers,

Jeni

---