RE: [xsl] issues with Saxon TRAX support?

Subject: RE: [xsl] issues with Saxon TRAX support?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:39:38 +0100
I haven't had any memory leak problems reported for a long while. But they
are always possible: and not easy to debug. You may need to get hold of a
Java monitoring tool to find out which created objects are accumulating.
It's best to raise this on the saxon-help list at
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/

Mike Kay
Software AG