Re: [xsl] Elements print sometimes only

Subject: Re: [xsl] Elements print sometimes only
From: "Tamre Bond" <tamre2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:03:01 -0700
Trevor,

Thanks for the advice. That did work.  I was confused because it does print
the first time through, but then when it recalls the template it is in
another spot so to speak and  I therefore need to be more clear on the path.
Thanks for the other info as well. I will check out the global variable
possibilities and also minimize code before I post it.

Thank you again.   Tamre