RE: [xsl] Ext Func in XPath

Subject: RE: [xsl] Ext Func in XPath
From: Shruti Ahuja <shruti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:54:16 +0530
i am using Xalan-J 2.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:40 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You need to tell us which product you're using. The rules for binding
extension functions to Java methods are not defined in the XSLT 1.0
specification, they depend on the vendor. Many vendors implement something
close to the bindings described in the XSLT 1.1 working draft, but probably
none of them conform exactly: and looking at your example, I'm not sure even
the XSLT 1.1 spec discriminates between these two cases.

Mike Kay
Software AG