Re: [xsl] automation server can't create object

Subject: Re: [xsl] automation server can't create object
From: "Elise D." <tyris_azriel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:30:08 +0200 (CEST)

in fact the problem seems to be different. i've
noticed that my code works on a machine where MS XML
3in installed side by side one time and nothing else.
the machine where this code didn't work was a machine
where the new dll where unregistered, then an old one
re registered.... it seems at if we touch the dll,
then there's bugs... did someone already notice this ?

regards,
Elise, xml learning girl

ps : sorry for my coarse english

--- "Elise D." <tyris_azriel@xxxxxxxx> a écrit : > hi