RES: [xsl] Iacute

Subject: RES: [xsl] Iacute
From: "Carlos Durand Silvestrin" <csilvestrin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:08:17 -0300
I know the unicode number equivalent to "Í", the parser generates the
character but Internet Explorer doesn't show it. Pages that isn't parsed
works with no troubles and try to understand it. I tried to put
encoding="us-ascii" but the output is the same thing. The problem is pages
that is not generate with parser works, and with parser don't.