[xsl] Installing Sablotron & Expat - to run XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Installing Sablotron & Expat - to run XSLT
From: "dante" <dante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:04:40 +0800
G'Day all,

I've been considering installing Sablotron & Expat (to try out some
server-side xml/xslt) on my development PC & I was wondering if anyone else
on this list has any experiences/problems with installing/setting up/running
them.

My development machine has:

    -    Windows 98
    -    Apache for win v1.3

Expat seem simple enought to install but I'm not sure about Sablotron.
The documentation seems unclear - to me at least :)
Info about both would be helpful - especially what to do in the Apache docs.

I'm hoping to create a setup that will allow me to process
XML => XSLT => XHTML all server-side, so I can use xml on my live site
without really having to worry 'bout browser problems.

Thanks,
            dante
            Perth, Western Australia
            ICQ: 16291443