[xsl] Server Side Transformation Implementation

Subject: [xsl] Server Side Transformation Implementation
From: ½Bî¶ §ºµth£Ñ½ <southen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:24:22 -0500
I've been having some basic problems with server-side transformation of my
XML files.  My site is being hosted on Apache, but how do I know if Xalan or
any other type of decoder is installed?  What would be an intelligent way to
phrase the question to the hosting company?  When I find that they have
either Xalan, or they install it for me, how do I have to change my XML &
XSL files so that the transformation is done server side and not client
side?  Is it only the first few lines of the XSL file, or the whole structure?
I have some examples of my xml at

http://www.terriblemovies.com/reviews/xml/jackfrost2.xml
and the xsl at
http://www.terriblemovies.com/reviews/xsl/standardbrowser.xsl

Thanks very much!!

Craig

--
"The superior man seeks [room for improvement or occasion to blame] in
himself; the inferior man seeks it in others."

		"Conscience is the chamber of justice."
				-Origen

				Got Ragnar?
			http://www.terriblemovies.com