Re: [xsl] Re: lookup-table thoughts (was Re: matching multiple times, outputting once?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: lookup-table thoughts (was Re: matching multiple times, outputting once?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:43:40 GMT
Jeni> I find it easier to design a tail-recursive template if I imagine the
Jeni> equivalent loop for what I want to do, which in this case would be:

Jeni, this shows a serious lack of indoctrination.
Write out 1000 lines:

I should understand loops as being syntax for a simple form of recursion.

(extra bonus points awarded for using a tail recursive procedure to
produce the text...)

David