RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser

Subject: RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser
From: "Ruane, Conleth" <Conleth.Ruane@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:07:22 +0100
Thanks Chris, that helped. Now I know where the escaped characters are
getting lost.

What I need now is an appropriate "StringStream" object to pass to
transformNodeToObject instead of a dom.

	doc.transformNodeToObject xsl, output

I've tried this:
	dim FSO
	dim outFile
	set FSO = Server.CreateObject("scripting.FileSystemObject")
	set outFile =
but I get "Invalid procedure call or argument:

Any suggestions?

Conleth Ruane