RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser

Subject: RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser
From: "Ruane, Conleth" <Conleth.Ruane@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:24:57 +0100
Thank God it's Friday?

I caught those typos too. This was my version:

	set FSO = Server.CreateObject("scripting.FileSystemObject")
	fso.CreateTextFile(Server.MapPath("test1.xml") )
	set f = fso.GetFile(Server.MapPath("test1.xml"))
	set ts = f.OpenAsTextStream(2, -2)
	doc.transformNodeToObject xsl, ts

But I still get "Invalid procedure call or argument:
'doc.transformNodeToObject'"

I actually have a post processing solution to my problem, it just annoys
me that it can't be done in the asp page.

Thanks
Bye
Conleth Ruane
> COMPAQ  EMEA HQ IM, Munich