Re: [xsl] xslt on server-side vs. client-side

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt on server-side vs. client-side
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:21:42 -0000
huh ??????

lifecycles are becoming fragmented, though this is a favorable marketing
condition, not a good condition for creating stable software; versioning
doesnt mean anything ( build number is more important ) any more as the lag
between release and recieving feedback ( and subsequent patch ) on that
release grows smaller and smaller.

5 years, those days are long gone...... or never were ? computing has only
been around usefully for about 50-60 years or so; which means 5 years is
approx 10% of the the entire lifetime of computing.....

18 mths is my timeline to stability with a heavy dose of risk analysis.

cheers, jim fuller