RE: [xsl] installing parser/processor (was: current())

Subject: RE: [xsl] installing parser/processor (was: current())
From: "vinz | ILF disco54.com" <vinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:58:17 +0100
thx joerg

But in fact my big problem is where i specified the CLASSPATH :)
------
Setting up the system classpath

  At the very minimum, you must include xalan.jar, xml-apis.jar, and
xerces.jar (or another conformant XML parser -- see Plugging in a
Transformer and XML parser) on the system classpath.
-----

They dont explain where we must do it :(