Re: [xsl] xsl processor detector

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl processor detector
From: "TP" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:55:47 -0600
i got the .msxml_sniffer.asp file from the site. this might be more of a
html question that a xsl question, but when i changed the .asp to .html, it
does not seem to work. it just shows me the greyed out checkboxes with no
description that u see on the website.

any help will be appreciated, i have been after this for a while.

TP.