RE: [xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie

Subject: RE: [xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:06:05 -0800 (PST)
--- Chris Bayes <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>I don't want to get locked into using Access
>>and its HTML creations. The coding seems very microsoft
>>dependent in their web pages.
>That is why I sent you the link to accessTOxml

I went there and looked around but nothing jumped out and bit me on
the nose. It is a great site, but I didn't find what I was looking
for, and that may be because I don't know the terminology yet.

>>Thanks for the info, I will get on the list and ask about it.
>He didn't answer your question!!!!
>Well don't thank me. Or ever ask me another question!!!!

<xsl:for-each select="/Well don't thank me...">

Mike F.

Do You Yahoo!?
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
or bid at