Re: [xsl] quick table layout problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] quick table layout problem
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:14:16 GMT

> In your table example you know I think that entry are always two levels
> down from table so table/*/*/entry is likely to be a lot nicer to the
> system than table//entry.

as well as being nicer to the system it gets the right answer in the
case of nested tables. If you use table//entry then you'll count any
entry elements in any tables that are nested inside entry elements of
teh outer table but if you use table/*/*/entry then you only count
entries from this table.

David