Re: RE: [xsl] Infinte nesting with sorting

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Infinte nesting with sorting
From: Oscar Rueda <orp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:27:36 +0100
Thanks for the reply, but I can't upgrade because I do transformations on server-side

In case somenone is interested, I've been able to do it with this XSL:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="";>
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:apply-templates select="//Issue" order-by="+@id"/>

<xsl:template match="Issue"><p>