RE: [xsl] query string vaules

Subject: RE: [xsl] query string vaules
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:17:00 +1100
Hi Alex,

Not knowing exactly how you are using XSL and presuming you are creating HTML, have you considered using the <xsl:parameter> for the stylesheet from whatever technology is on your server?

Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.