[xsl] Unicode usage

Subject: [xsl] Unicode usage
From: Betty.Risher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:51:12 -0700

Hello,

I am having a problem calling out certain unicodes. I am currently testing our
set of defined codes and most of them are showing.  I am having issues mainly
with mathmatical symbols and arrows. They are currently displaying as empty
boxes where the character representation should be.  I have set my output line
as:  <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes" encoding="utf-8"/>
I also tried:  <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes" encoding="utf-16"/>

I am currently using IE5.5 and have check the settings to verify the ENCODING
settings accept UTF-8.