Re: [xsl] installation of FOP on Solaris

Subject: Re: [xsl] installation of FOP on Solaris
From: "Maneshi Tuli" <maneshi.tuli@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:44:50 -0500
Hi ,
I have installed fop on linux machine ,
i copied my all fop jar on liunx box through winscp , and put them on classpath .
it is running nicelly.
thanks

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: yan bai <bytj@xxxxxxxxx>@lists.mulberrytech.com on 01/29/2002 01:59 PM PST

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DELEGATED - Sent by:     owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:  [xsl] installation of FOP on Solaris

Hi, gurus,
While I am running FOP on my windows beautifully, I
wonder how to install it onto a unix server (I am new
to unix).  I use gunzip/tar to decompress the
Fop-0.20.3rc-bin.tar.gz onto the Solaris server.  I
run the command like this as I did under windows:
fop -xml source_data.xml -xsl trans.xsl -pdf
result.pdf

The error message said "fop: not found".

Any one can point me what's wrong?

If my installation has problems, can you show me how
by step-by-step?

Thanks so much.

Yan