[xsl] Web publishing using XML+XSL w/ procedure calls

Subject: [xsl] Web publishing using XML+XSL w/ procedure calls
From: "Semih Hazar" <semih.hazar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:27:34 +0200
Hi,

I want to use an XML file like below to publish pages on internet:

<myml>
 <title>..</title>
   <navigation>
    <link url="aaaa">....</link>
    </navigation>
   <section name="ssss">
    adadadasd <link url="ssss">...</link>
   </section>
</myml>

I want to first parse the xml w/ an XML parser and for each function call
(<myproc... />) call the appropriate function and replace that with the
result. Then transform the resulting XML with the XSL file.

Is there a publishing framework realizing this? I have seen Apache Cocoon
( their XSP). Are there any other things ?

Thank you