Re: [xsl] FO: Repeating Cell Content

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO: Repeating Cell Content
From: Joerg Pietschmann <joerg.pietschmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:10:53 +0100
"W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the answer is "no", but I'm wondering if there is any way in the
> current XSL-FO spec to create a table in which the content of a
> particular cell of a body row automatically repeats on every page that
> cell flows onto?

You could format the rows as nasted table and define the repeating
content as table header there. If this doesn't quite fit, do more

master table
  row w. repeating col. (colspan=all)
    blind table with two colums for layout
      table height=100%      other content (perhaps in another table)
        repeating content
  more rows

Am i right that you never worked really complex HTML layouts? :-)