RE: [xsl] Q on incremental processing and count()

Subject: RE: [xsl] Q on incremental processing and count()
From: "Andrew Welch" <awelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:57:06 -0000
Hi,

If you are having problems with slow tables in IE, try using spans and divs
instead - IE is able to draw these much more quickly.

For example:

You will need to do a little work to sort out the column widths, but that
will depend on your setup.

(although, really, a 200 item table shouldnt cause too many problems)

cheers

andrew