RE: [xsl] A general question

Subject: RE: [xsl] A general question
From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:58:55 -0800
Speaking of, does anyone know if Netscape Navigator plans to allow HTML
generated using client-side XSLT to link a CSS?  It is very nice that
NN6.1+ allows client-side XSLT transforms, but it seems to limit you to
using HTML with no CSS on the output.  It would be nice to be proved
wrong on this, too..