Re: [xsl] Dynamically passing Parameters to XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamically passing Parameters to XSL
From: "Agnes kielen" <a.kielen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:55:57 +0100
Hello Siva,

Yesterday I answered a similar question in response to a question from Kit:
'passing parameter via asp'. From the XSLT and passing parameter point of
view it is not important if the transformation is done on the client of
serverside.
I posted some javascript code which retrieves all values from a HTML-form
and placed all values in an array. I also send some code which passed the
values to the XSL. Did you see this post. If not take a look at it. You can
also look for the post of Andrew Welch who gave some examples in VB-script.

Cheers,
Agnes