Antwort: RE: [xsl] XML-Data from JavaScript into XSL

Subject: Antwort: RE: [xsl] XML-Data from JavaScript into XSL
From: Johannes.Becker@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:28:56 +0100
Hi,

If my English would be better I would explain it more detailed.

There's a JS-function if you changed something in a dropdown-field.
Depending on what you changed (selectedIndex) an other dropdown-field fills
with the corresponding entrys from an xml-file.

function patternClick()
{
  choiceReport=document.patternFrm.report.selectedIndex;

if(choiceReport == 1)
{
   // this part I would want in JS, like
document.createdFrm.yearStart.options[0] = new Option(year,year);
  <select>
  <xsl:for-each select="options/option1">
    <option>
      <xsl:value-of select="."/>
    </option>
  <xsl:for-each>
</select>

}
else
{
  // // this part I would want in JS, like
document.createdFrm.yearStart.options[0] = new Option(year,year);
  <select>
  <xsl:for-each select="options/option2">
    <option>
      <xsl:value-of select="."/>