Re: [xsl] how do I add a doctype when I create xsl from xsl?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how do I add a doctype when I create xsl from xsl?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:36:36 GMT
> I am using xslt to create one xsl from another xsl. How do I get this:

You can't in any portable way, but you shouldn't need to either.

You might find typing &nbsp; marginally easier than typing &#160;
if you are hand writing the stylesheet, but in teh machine generated
stylesheet there really isn't any point in having teh entity reference
there, you can just have the character directly.

David