RE: [xsl] Platform detection

Subject: RE: [xsl] Platform detection
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:11:55 -0000
You can pass this kind of information to the stylesheet as a parameter
from the calling code.

But since you can't set the encoding attribute dynamically from within
the stylesheet, there's not much point.

If you're using JAXP, you can set the encoding from the API using
setOutputProperties(), which is a much better way of doing it.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx