RE: [xsl] monotonous nbsp coding

Subject: RE: [xsl] monotonous nbsp coding
From: "Andrew Welch" <awelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:33:13 -0000
> This gets monotonous after a while.  It would be nice if
> <xsl:value-of>
> could take an attribute which would provide a default value
> if the select
> produces an empty result!

Yes I have always moaned about the problems of element minimisation with
the current crop of browsers - how nice it would be to simply have a
minimisation="no" on the serialiser...

There is light at the end of the tunnel though, with an xhtml output
method in xslt 2 and if-then-else in xpath 2.

cheers
andrew