Re: [xsl] <fo:table border-xxx won't appear

Subject: Re: [xsl] <fo:table border-xxx won't appear
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:34:23 +0200
Johannes.Becker@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to create pdfs with xsl:fo and the cocoon framework. Creating
them is no problem, but table-borders (<fo:table border-xxx) won't appear
in the pdf document. I tried millions of variations, but no result. I tried
an example on zvon.org (
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/FOP0.18.1_examples_break.php) but also no
border output. Is my reader (Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for
Netscape) unable, or could it be the cocoon framework?

It's hard to suggest anything without seeing your xsl-fo, but at least usual mistakes with table border are:
o people forget to declare border-style, which is "none" by default and efffectively means no border
o table border in fo is not a grid like we used to in html, it's just border of the table itself.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team