RE: [xsl] JSP Tag library .tld files to HTML: DOCTYPE mangles it...

Subject: RE: [xsl] JSP Tag library .tld files to HTML: DOCTYPE mangles it...
From: "Jon Archer" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:49:48 -0700
Thanks Paul, it was more or less that, except the stylesheet wasn't built
for any particular version as opposed to being built for a specific but
different to that which I was using. I change my <xls:stylesheet ... > to
this

<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"
  xmlns:tld="http://java.sun.com/JSP/TagLibraryDescriptor";

and updated the stylesheet like (for example) <xsl:template
match="tld:taglib"> and all works wonderfully.

Cheers,
Jon